Who is your supplier in Bangladesh?
Established in 1972, BRAC is the largest Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) in the world, employing 90,000 people.  They provide and protect livelihoods of over 70% (100 million) of Bangladesh’s population through their social, health and education programs. Only 20% of their funds come from development partners, through organisations such as Ausaid, while the remaining 80% is self-funded through commercial projects set up by BRAC, one of which is Aarong.